Sunday, June 22, 2008











Hey everyone. So, I'm pretty much the worst blogger, but hopefully no one is really checking this anymore. So if you are...your in luck! We are having a great summer so far. We recently returned from an excellent trip to UT where we saw our great friends the Bryners. They had a horrible family wedding to attend (complete with a gift bag of tootsie rolls and gold fish crackers.) But, we had a really fun time seeing them. Lucy and Eve were like 2 peas in a pod, literally. We also saw my great friends Susan and Karen and my splendid family. It was great. Tomorrow we (Katie and girls) are headed to San Diego to visit The Gillberts! We are going to hang out at the beach and the zoo. It is very hot here. Our condo is poorly airconditioned so yesterday my bedroom hit 87 degrees. Woohoo CA! This last week Lucy was in a camp called Camp Invention. They spent 5 hrs. pr. day making things like rockets and cities out of recycled materials. She LOVED it! Carmen, who now is only to be called "grumpy bear" and I spent the week organizing and running errands..fun!

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Tootsie rolls and goldfish, oh my! Jacob wants Lucy to tell him about the things she made. He wants to go to a camp like that, too! He wants me to tell you: "i LOOOVE to make recycling inventions. I've made a sink, and a parachute, and a gun, and a drum set."

Have fun on your trips, and we'll see you on the 26th!!! YAY HOORAY!

Emma Lee said...

Holy traveling queen. I just talked to Ronna and she said you were coming out there soon. SO, fun. I wish I could travel right now, cause I would totally come too. I need a vacation! Well, I love the pictures and YES I am so happy that you updated your blog. I'll call you soon! Love ya,
Emily

PS Weston wants me to ask you if drove to Lucy's recycling camp in your Yugo?! ;) "Drivin a Yugo..." We love you!

Ronna said...

Hey Katie
So, I too have entered the blogging world and actually have recently been trying to update and post. So go check it out and see what the happenings are in my life. Not that exciting. But I am totally excited for you to come and have been thinking about all the things I want to do while you're here. Can't wait. BTW your pictures are so fun.
Ronna

Anonymous said...

Katie!! Didn't know you had a blog! Now I can see pics of the girls...keep blogging!

Unknown said...

Hi Katie. I didn't know you blogged either or I would have checked out the site sooner. It was great reading about all your trips and experiences and looking at all the pictures. Such fun! Everyone looks so happy. Love, Grandma Cookie