Sunday, June 29, 2008











We had a great trip to SanDiego. The weather was amazing, and Tara had a super house just 1/2 mile from the beach. The girls loved their new friends (4 kids) and I loved to see my friends too! We went to the beach, the zoo, the pool, lego land (for the free 5pm-6pm hr.) and to a great park. Mostly the kids loved to play outside and ride bikes etc. Tara and I had fun painting the kids faces and keeping all 7 of them in sight where ever we went. I can't wait to go back next year!
p.s. Tara is one of my best friends from BYU, we were both BFA painters at the same time and met in NY city :) Here is Lego Land's version of the city

4 comments:

Emma Lee said...

Oh how fun! I am glad you had such a great time. I love the pictures by the rocks. You are looking great and the kids are SO adorable.

Cheri said...

How cool! How big is Lego Land total? The weather looks beautiful and I smile every time I see a picture of Eden. It just looks like a picture of you! I love you! Thank you for putting up new pics - fun to see.

Cheri said...

Okay sorry, one more thing. The butterflies are beautiful, and as I was looking closer, I noticed Tara's daughter's dress is on backwards as is evidenced by the flipped up tag...which brought back an embarrassing moment for me. Two weeks ago at church we were actually on time and got a bench. Twice I had to stand up and walk out with a boy or Amelia. Later on I notice the price tag on my new shirt was hanging out the back and my button had popped open over my still slightly enlarged bosom. Somebody shoot me, please.

Jessie said...

The sand around the mouth is hilarious.