Wednesday, July 9, 2008







Matt, the girls and I came to Phoenix for the fourth of July. It has been a great trip. We have all enjoyed spending time with family and hanging out in the backyard pools. Yesterday, my Mom, sister , the girls and I went to the new PHX children's museum. Foam ice cream anyone? It was actually a great place and we will definitely be back. Matt's mom made the girls the darling dresses. So I guess my red eye reduction flash didn't work so great :) Next week we are off to San Francisco, so stay tuned for more adventures!

3 comments:

Emma Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma Lee said...

CUTE pictures of the girls. Your mom in law is ambitious to make them all matching dresses. They are beautiful (the girls and the dresses). Glad you have been safe in your adventures. Wow...I need a little bit of that energy to pack my house. ;) Love ya

Col said...

This blog is so premium... so are your dance moves!

Great to see pictures of the family