Sunday, March 14, 2010

Denver St. Patrick's Day Parade

On Saturday morning we headed to Denver to watch Lucy dance in the St. Patrick's Day parade. She left earlier with some friends. Luckily we made it just in time to see her dance, unfortunately we were on the wrong side of the road. It was fun and quite an adventure. I just have to say that I love our stroller....too bad the pioneers didn't have one.
Irish bag pipers

you can't make Lucy out but she is there :) Her dance troupe is ranked the best every year so they get to be in the honorary beginning part of the parade.
Eden and Carmen showing their 1/8 Irish pride! After the parade, our neighbor had a huge party with a bounce house and all sorts of fun. It was the most we have ever done to celebrate St. Patrick's day. So....Happy St. Patrick's Day!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Out comes the green hair dye again. Haha remember when we painted Dad's head? Love you.

Emma Lee said...

The girls look SO cute. I love Lucy in that skirt. That parade looked awesome!!! Can't wait to see you next week! :D

Cheri said...

What fun Lucy! I wish I could see you dance. You look beautiful!

I love seeing the first picture of all of you. Wait! You aren't in it, but it is fun to see Matt with all the kids.

I hope you are getting all the rest you need. I'm thinking of you.

The Campbells said...

That looks like so much fun! It is awesome that Lucy is Irish dancing-what a cool talent!!

6gilberts said...

Hey cute family! Miss you guys. Big Hugs. Tara