Sunday, April 4, 2010

Carmen's birthday, Easter and a few random photos

Looking for Easter eggs
our little Easter chick (he really only wore this for 10 min)
This is a before and after, the before on the bottom. She was very sad the ears broke off but quickly made use of the broken pieces.

Yeah! Easter treats!!!
Carmen has a very "special" doll lion that matches this backpack. It was a hit!
She also got a Dora game to go with the leapster that sings a song with lyrics that say "stir, stir the chocolate, My nose is a peanut" Soooo funny for kids!
Grant and our next door neighbor Sam. He is exactly 3 weeks younger than Grant. We are very happy he has a friend already!
Here is a video of Grant laughing. For a special treat, listen to the background noise....pretty premium!

6 comments:

Emma Lee said...

Oh it is almost painful to watch sweet little Grant giggle. She is SOooooo cute! I want to snuggle those cheeks so bad! I am gonna have to figure out a way to see him and you soon. :)
Love the Easter dresses. So sweet. Are those earrings Lucy is wearing? She looks so grown up. Thanks for the great pictures and video of Grant. He is precious and you look fabulous my lady. Love ya.

Emma Lee said...

That was supposed to say "HE is SOoooo cute!" ;)

laura said...

that is about the cutest thing i've ever seen. what a handsome boy. you have the sweetest kids. hope you guys are doing well! xoxo.

Sarah said...

Lucy: "No don't lick me!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cheri said...

Millie giggled all the way through the "toot baby lafsing!"

And could we get a visual on the girls to go with the conversation?! hahaha!

Cheri said...

OH my gosh. I just came back and noticed the zipper earrings in Lucy's ears. Rockin the past! Are those some old ones of yours or are they back in? I coveted my friend's in third grade. Hahaha! I love it!