Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Visit from MayMay and Poppa


This weekend was great. Matt's parents came to visit and we had so much fun. We went to the fall festival in Boulder and toured our new house (almost ours). Matt and I also went on a date for the first time in several months and it was the most fun I've had in a while. We went to this funky little modern restaurant down town. While we were there, the lady at the table next to us was talking about a play she was going to. I really wanted to do something different, so I butted in and asked her what she was talking about. It turned out that her husband was doing a one man show, with a very renowned band about 28 different failing musicians called bubs. So, we ended up going to the show which was in a small black box theater. It was very entertaining. We ended up meeting a lot of theater people from denver and making some good conections for future theater info. It was a great night!!! Thanks for babysitting MayMay and Poppa!

5 comments:

Mary Poppins said...

i LOVE that you decided to but into their conversation to find out what they were doing. classic kaite. you are so fun. hope those future theater contacts come in handy.

Stephanie said...

Cute pic...I love those dresses the girls have on!!!

Emma Lee said...

NICE! Sounds like fun. It made me laugh because it made me remember the time we took you guys up to Jacks in St Claire Shores and you leaned over and asked the lady next to us what she was eating cause it looked good. he he

Ken and Amy said...

Hey, We live in Colorado Springs. We should hook up some time! The Pollarys.

RiLee said...

It's Ronnas sister...just wanted to say she had her baby tonight-Tuesday, baby Caitlyn has arrived
Hope you don't mind I posted it on your blog..I figured youwould want to know ASAP...I looked at her blog and saw how special you are in her life and I want you to know that she loves you and I love you for being the most kindest person and friend to her.

Thanks so much,
RiLee McDonald-Ronna Edwards Sister