Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fun in Colorado


Lucy and my cousin John at the Air Force Academy
Lucy and Carmen in Louisville ready for Lucy's birthday party
The food was good!
Lucy's party
Eden at Carmen's preschool, funny I didn't get a picture of Carmen, she was too busy having fun to pose for meWe love living here in Colorado. We have been having a great time going to the mountains, to Boulder, the children's museum, Down town by way of light rail, to parks, and just being outside in the perfect weather. We just made an offer on a house and it was accepted so we are in the process of buying our first home. The prospect of not having boxes in my living room, and having a garage is very exciting, but buying a house is.....um scary. However, we love Louisville and can't wait to move there!

7 comments:

Cheri said...

Congratulations! we just bought one too and it is scary. i am so happy to know that you are having a great time there. Give hugs to everyone. I look forward to the time I can actually make it there and see your house. life is so busy. TOO busy for me right now, but hopefully it will pass in about 3 more weeks. I'm getting tired. Good luck with everything. YIPPEE!!

JasonDebbie said...

HEY--I didn't know you guys had a blog? Am I retarded? Well now I have to add you guys to our friend list and you need to add us too. I'm glad I can see pictures of you all!

Emma Lee said...

Katie,

Happy (belated) Birthday to Lucy! I actually was thinking about her on her BDay but never got you called. Anyways, I bet the girls just loved the tea room!

Congratulations on your new house! It is such a great house...you are just going to love it!

Stephanie said...

Yeah for cute pictures!! Congrats on the house! That is so exciting...now you will have room for us when we come visit you! hahaha :)

Jessie said...

Congrats on the house!

Greaves said...

Katie- I miss you. I am sorry I haven't called you yet. My life is always chaotic- I know that you have excepted the fact that I am a flaky friend, or we probably wouldn't still be friends right? But, do you have a friend that is stranger than me?? I don't think so, so you'd better keep me around!j/k When are you coming to visit? Make it soon. Send me some pics of your house-I'm dying to see them! Love ya
Thea

The Campbells said...

Congrats on buying a house! Glad guys are having fun in Colorado-Lucy's birthday party looks so fun!